Got Git

Set up my Github account and took my first tutorial.  Remember when we called it the "C" prompt?
     We didn't say 'command line' yet because there was yet to be a GUI to be distinguished from.
     Just like riding a bicycle, once you become accustomed to the command line, going back feels as comfortable putting on as a favorite pair of jeans.
     The commands start to stick, the mouse gets pushed out of the way and it's  "Colossal Cave Adventure" all over again!

Ode to the Encore Coder



Once I built a supply chains, made them run, inventory just in time
Once I built a supply chains, now I'm done, maybe now it's coding time
Once I did consulting, helped my clients' business run, built up their bottom line
Once I did consulting, now I'm done, maybe now it's coding time

Find me on Linkedin
My LinkedIn.com Profile