Skeletons in the closet - found and posted!

The joy of backups!

Found some of my earlier code projects to share with the world.

Projects found here
  • Beta ver of a self-grading javascript quiz: Beta Orientation Quiz
  • Lessons learned - using javascript snippets to create an autonomous one page application 
  • Deployed ver of a self-grading javascript quiz: Deployed Orientation Quiz
  • Lessons learned - using javascript snippets to create an autonomous one page application, released for user access  
  • Home page for a streaming radio project: Club Utopia streaming radio
  • Lessons learned - creating and using animated GIFs to enhance user experience
  •  A little hand coded HTML and some javascript snippets to create: a home page for a small retailer
  • Lessons learned - managing an HTML page with javascript snippets to enhance content, embedding remote content (Google Maps)

Ode to the Encore Coder



Once I built a supply chains, made them run, inventory just in time
Once I built a supply chains, now I'm done, maybe now it's coding time
Once I did consulting, helped my clients' business run, built up their bottom line
Once I did consulting, now I'm done, maybe now it's coding time

Find me on Linkedin
My LinkedIn.com Profile