History, syntax and related disciplines for HTML - History and related disciplines


The First Interpreted Code?
Related Disciplines: Interpreted code

Advantages of interpreting a language:
Features often easier to implement in interpreters than in compilers include
Disadvantages of interpreted languages
  • programs can be less reliable
  • Interpreters can be susceptible to Code injection attacks.
  • Slower execution 
  • Source code can be read and copied
Precursors to modern HTML 
  • BASIC
  • HyperCard
  • Data Connectivity
  • IP/DNS
  • SGML

Ode to the Encore Coder



Once I built a supply chains, made them run, inventory just in time
Once I built a supply chains, now I'm done, maybe now it's coding time
Once I did consulting, helped my clients' business run, built up their bottom line
Once I did consulting, now I'm done, maybe now it's coding time

Find me on Linkedin
My LinkedIn.com Profile